Friday, April 29, 2011

A funny thing happened

    A funny thing that happened was when Keri, Sara, and Krista when to subway after class and I had just ordered our food and I went to had Sarah her drink cup and some guy walked by and grabbed her cup and in shock I said “HEY! That’s not your f****** cup and your name isn’t Sarah, now is it.” I get very grouchy when I’m hungry and people don’t listen.
     But after that is when the real funny comes in. We were driving through the subway parking lot and there was a giant wooden deer sitting in the bushes and I thought it was a real deer for a second. So I slammed on the brakes and yelled “sh** there’s a deer!” I had my windows rolled down and everyone just started busting out laughing and I was really embarrassed.
     But not as embarrassing as the time my friend pissed her pants in bill grays. Her and her sister when there for lunch and what not and after they ate they went to leave. On the way out her sister walks into the glass window thinking it was the door. She slammed so hard into it she bounced back and the look on her face was priceless
After all that had happened she fell on the floor and started laughing really, really hard and before you know it there was a puddle beneath her. They loaded her in the car and sped out of there still laughing. To this day I don’t know how they drove home under the influence of heavy laughter.

No comments: