Saturday, February 12, 2011

Exploding Brains...

I’m bored out of my mind, there is nothing to do and I feel like all I do is schoolwork. I’m house sitting for a friend out in Irondequoit watching her two dogs and three birds. Its great having a house to yourself but it sucks when you don’t have any friends around to come over and chill. The closest friend is like 15 minutes away and wont drive out here to see mee so I’m extra bored now. PLUS nothing to write about and I’m just filling spaces now with meaningless words.

Also I really don’t like my biology teacher, when she teaches it feels like your getting yelled at and she pulls childish high schoolish threats and it’s so annoying. I just want to walk up and scream in her face. OH! Then she confuses the Jesus out of everyone in lab, (or at least me and my lap partners) this makes me so mad just talking…err… Typing about it but it’s something I can use.

Then Friday she had us (my lab partners and I) write out or experiment for lab but gave us no real good outlines of what she wanted or expected, so after we did all that hard work she wanted us to e-mail her our written “experiment” to her. Of course she didn’t like it and blah, blah, blah, and it just makes me so angry that she wouldn’t check it Friday or give us good instructions or whatever. I really need to pass this class and she’s not helping at all just making it a lot harder by doing everything half-blah backwards.

However I’m not saying she’s a bad teacher just saying I don’t like her teaching methods. They don’t work for me and I don’t like to be treated like I’m some stupid kid who knows nothing or suspost to know everything.(depends on the teacher). Now that my head has exploded I think it’s time for a cigarette.

No comments: